Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 1

10 things about your lolita bubble


1. I have no idea what that is.
2. I feel most proud of myself when I coordinate items, as opposed to just head to toe in a single print.
3. I often get lazy-- so it voids #2 AP clone yay!
4. I'm on comm_sales more than facebook.
5. I love going anywhere in lolita even if it's not a lolita event.
6. I have caused two decent sized car accidents by just walking down the street in lolita.
7. When I shop I always end up getting something for loli along w/ my regular items
8. It brings me so much joy to get all dolled up even if I'm just going to work.
9. I'm rarely late to group events, I'm afraid of being "that girl" everyone has to wait around for.
10. I am constantly telling myself to sell things I do not use, but once I pull it out I decide to use it so it voids my reason for selling it!


<3 Andi

No comments :

Post a Comment