Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 3 and 4!!! and what came in the mail this week

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita.
1. When people don't dress their body type. Everyone can look great in lolita, you just have to work at it!
2. Special snowflakes 
3. Cake Shoes! cork went out of style eons ago, let it go. and that brown *meh*
4. Scammers
5.... I guess that's all I can think of! XD

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
1. Cake
2. Lobster Ravioli
3. Lobster
4. MAC n' Cheese 
5. tamale pie (only the one my mother in law makes)
6. Lobster mac from fridays!!!!
7. Brownies a la' mode 
8. Burgers w/fried eggs
9. Shrimp
10. Broccoli cheddar soup 


So this week was pretty light. I managed to get 1 dream item and one item that i really liked from the IW luckpacks.

It was Pretty common so i wont document it, but it's basically this. 



not super special, but a good basic piece that i think will be put to good use. The fabric is thick and amazing, I really love it. 


And the dream item! My Angelic Pretty Yukata in RED. It cost me an Amazing 230$ shipped but i don't care! I have only ever seen it in pink and mint, and i don't like how those colors look on me when they are all over prints. My favorite part is that the obi has a cute little emblem on it. XD






No comments :

Post a Comment