Saturday, April 25, 2015

Innocent World Oddment (2015) packs A and B

This week week IW posted their biannual Oddment packs, and we decided to give them a go. I purchased pack A and ihasadragon got pack B. We both placed our orders on April, 20th, paid on the 24th and got shipping confirmation on the 22nd. Then this morning at 9:30 my doorbell rang and a box big enough to ship myself in arrived. I.W. is probably one of the fastest places I've ever gotten products from. Aside from Ap USA (but I pick that up myself next day) Pack A is priced at 50,000yen  and B is priced at 80,000 yen these are pre tax prices, and tax in Japan recently went up form 5 to 8% (will be 10 in October) the current conversion being used by paypal is 116.5861 Japanese Yen per dollar. 


 Pack A I paid $574.69        Pack B she paid $884.19
15 items received                            24 items received
4 dresses                                          9 dresses
2 blouse                                           2 blouses
1 coat                                              2 sweaters
1 blazer                                           1 blazer
2 bags                                              3 bags
2 pairs of shoes                               2 pairs of shoes
1 Bonnet                                        1 beret
1 headdress                                     2 head "bows"
1 clip                                      1 ribbon clip
                                                     1 necklace
                                                 1 pair of socks 

The pictures below are the items we received, 
A pack is on the left, and B pack on the right.
*Item will eventually be placed on LM


Rose Blouse - Spade & Heart Blouse*



Big Ribbon Blouse - Blouse with Rose Jabot (rose clip is in the accessories picture)*


Napolean Knitted Jacket - King of Spades & Queen of Hearts Jacket*


King of Spades & Queen of Hearts Mantel - Playing Cards Cardigan


Lace Scallop Heart Short Boots x2  SS*
T Strap Ribbon Shoes L* - Cross Strap Ribbon Shoes



Lost Portraits JSK Long - Lost Portraits JSK Short



Rozen Maiden: Hinaichigo - Rozen Maiden: Suiseiseki "*"


 Ellen Clapsaddle JSK*- Anniversary Rose JSK


Marionette Theater Frill - Merry Belle OP*


Both from Box B
Sugar Cake OP* - Gargoyles of Notre Dame*


Both from Box B
Kaneko Alice JSK* - Sharon JSK*


Box B Oriana checkered OP *

Box B Sailor crown cardigan



Angel Bag x 2 *1 only


A: Playing Cards Chocolate Heart Bag


 Both from Box B
Angel Bag - Chocolate Chess Bag


Three items on the left are box A, the rest are box B
A: 
Rozen Maiden Bonnet
Rocking Horse Ribbon Clip
Rozen Maiden: Suigintou Headdress* 
B:
Angel Pearl Beret
Rozen Maiden Kanaria Head Bow*
French Picture Frame Necklace*
Tea Time Head Bow*
Ribbon Emblem OTKs
Double Blades Button Clip

Lace Clip is supposed to be clipped to the 'Blouse with Rose Jabot'

Overall I was very pleased with my pack, not as in love with every item as last year though, I will be selling a few things off later on that just didn't suit me. I do feel that pack B gave you more bang for your buck.

ihasadragon: There are some items that I'm really happy with, however I did expect to like a larger percent of what I got, since I bought the larger box. Maybe next time. I also feel it was a better deal, especially if it had had items that suited me better.


ihasadragon also discovered that the majority of our items were from 2013 collections, and the items I got the year before were from 2012. We are going to start browsing 2014 in hopes of seeing what we might get next year.

Did you order the IW pack? What did you get, was it from 2013? I hope you loved it.

What I got last year, in case you were curious, it is also a pack A, I do know that I got very lucky with it though.














3 comments :

  1. Please contact me if you are thinking about selling the gargoyles Dress (what size is it?)
    and the black angel wings bag.
    pocketdragon@gmx.net
    This would be awesome,

    Nice Content.

    Greets
    Pocketdragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihasadragon has sent you an email. You can also PM her via lacemarket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Is there any chance that the Sharon JSK hasn't been sold yet? I would greatly appreciate if you contacted me by email: whitewhaleinwavywaves@gmail.com
    or on lacemarket (username white-whale)

    Sorry for the trouble, I hope you'll have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete