Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 6 – 5 things you can’t live without in lolita.

1. Make up! I just don't feel 100% compleat without my warpaint on. It also helps that sugarpill makes amazing colors that match perfectly.


2. My purse. Sounds silly but a cute Lolita bag that actually fits all of my junk is hard to find. This one from AP is perfect. Never leave home without it.


3: Ap tea party shoes. The best shoe ever. The material is so supple and comfortable. I wear them to work on 8 hour shifts and don't feel a thing. So when it comes to gathering at theme parks and locations were we are bound to walk more than a few blocks these are my saviors. I also own some fake yellow ones. Look identical but even after wearing them to Disneyland they refused to be broken in. T.T I guess only AP has that magic.



4.Wigs. I know many people prefer the natural hair but I do not. Natural hair looks great when it's full and cute. But my hair is short and flat. I love to add a touch of crazy with my wigs. I also love to change my hair color. Wigs are particularly usefully for when I have green or orange hair that will simply clash with my outfit. XD

5. And last but not least. Good friends. No gathering is fun, regardless of all the perfect items I may be wearing, if I'm not having fun. It's always important to have a good time and enjoy being in Lolita, what better way to enjoy it that with the people you love.

That's all for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment