Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finally home and It's awesome/Lucky Pack Post

That was the worst week ever, short supply of clothing, waiting on insurance and NO MAKE UP!!!

To celebrate the end of that disaster week, I did a sunset look today.


moved bangs so you can see better.

blending this was so much fun

eyes: Sugarpill:
buttercupcake
flame point
love+
poisonplum
over UD primerpotion

lips: lime crime; golden ticket, the picture washed them out but it's  like golden foil on your lips <3

Now the even more fun part!
Stood in line since 5AM to get some lucky-packs! Got everything we wanted, totally worth waking up early. This Set was 150 and included
jumper
boston bag
socks
cutsew
baret

I got the Angelic Pretty set in Pink! I originally wanted black but they sold it online and didnt have it in store. I am really glad they didn't have it though because it pushed me to get the pink. I have so much black that having some pink is very refreshing and I'm sure it will be put to plenty of use.



I love it all but the best part is the boston bag! It has so many pockets and dividers, perfect for outings. I think everyone's biggest issue with brand purses is the fact that you can fit a lipgloss and a very small cell phone. Then you better pray your dress has pockets otherwise you'll have to stuff your money and cards in your top.

front pocket

back giant pocket

inside dividers! D8



BONUS!! It also happened that they put out the re-stock of chess chocolate that day. I was extremely tempted to get the mint OP, but the gold just looked so much nicer on the dark chocolate. I love it to bits and I know I will use a skirt so much more that an incredibly formal OP. 
As a side note I was not a huge fan of this print or else I would have pre-ordered it. It was so much different in person, I totally fell in love once I actually had it in my hands.

Until Next time






2 comments :

  1. OMG that is the cutest Salopette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right???? the white was nice too but I would have been scared to sit lol

      Delete